Lacking a food processor I had to find another way to do this idea which called for an artichoke pesto. My version came out as good or better. This is a great meatless dish hot or cold.
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 12 Min | Ready In: 27 Min | 6 Servings
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 2 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the farfalle pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Mix artichoke hearts, walnuts, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, basil, and oregano in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Add farfalle and stir to coat.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 459 | Total Fat: 15.7g | Cholesterol: 2mg