Stir-frying is a healthy and quick way to put together a good meal. Leftover meat and vegetables go great in a stir fry. Serve over rice, and you have a full Chinese-style meal.
The following recipe makes 4 servings and takes only about 15 minutes. Add time to cook rice for serving.
- 1 green, red or yellow sweet pepper, sliced into strips
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 12 oz. boneless beef, cut into thin bite-size pieces
- 1 small bag of frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce or stir-fry sauce
- splash of soy sauce
- Heat your wok over medium-high heat. Add in oil. Then cook and stir peppers and beef strips with garlic until tender, about three minutes.
- Add vegetable mixture and continue cooking, stirring often, until mostly done, about another three minutes.
- Stir in sauce and heat through.
- Serve over rice and finish with a splash of soy sauce.