Skip to content
- 1 to 2 pounds thawed fish fillets
- 1 cup salsa, jarred or homemade
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Press the water from the thawed fish fillets using paper towels. Attempt to get as dry as possible.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a baking dish.
- Lay the fillets in the dish and pour salsa over them. Sprinkle with the shredded cheese and then top with the crushed corn chips.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Top with sour cream before serving.