It’s called Crack because it’s addictive. This creamy dip is a big hit at parties. It’s recommended you make this at least 12 hours ahead of time, the day before is even better. The flavors will continue to deepen and develop. Serve with lots tortilla chips.
Preparation time, about 25 minutes. Makes about a two to three-pound tub.
- 2 11-oz. cans Mexicorn, drained. Whole kernel corn with green and red peppers.
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 bunches green onion, green tops sliced
- 1 4.5 oz. can diced green chilies
- 1/3 cup jarred jalapeños, chopped
- 8 oz. package of shredded Mexican Blend cheese
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
This is hard to measure since it depends on how much of it someone eats. This is without the tortilla chips. The recipe makes about 15 servings, each only 188 calories. It also is low in sodium.