Prep Time: 5 Minutes; Cook Time: 1 Hour; Ready In: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
Makes 4 servings.
- 2 pounds chicken parts
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
- 1 (10.75 ounces) can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat-Free)
- Place chicken in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Drizzle with margarine. Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Spoon soup over chicken and bake 30 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken. Stir sauce.
- Tip: If you remove the skin from chicken before baking, mix 2 tablespoons of water with soup.
- Tip: To melt margarine, remove the wrapper and place it in a microwave-safe cup. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 382; Total Fat: 24.7g; Cholesterol: 103mg; Sodium: 659mg; Total Carbs: 6.2g; Dietary Fiber: 1.2g; Protein: 32.5g