Makes 1 8-inch pie, 8 servings. Prep time = 20 minutes; Ready in 1 hour 20 minutes.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package cheesecake flavor sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl. Press the mixture into an 8-inch pie dish. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until softened. Reduce the speed to low, and gradually beat in milk, a little at a time (mixture will be watery). Use a rubber spatula to scrape cream cheese from the sides of the bowl, if necessary.
- Beat in pudding mix until the filling is thick and smooth.
- Spoon half of the cream cheese filling into the bottom of the graham cracker crust. Spread half the strawberries over the filling.
- Repeat cheesecake layer and strawberry layer.
- Chill pie in refrigerator until set and cold, at least 1 hour.
Calories 312 kcal, Carbohydrates 25.2 g, Cholesterol 61 mg, Fat 21.4 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 6.4 g, Sodium 448 mg