I’ve always loved corn on the cob. One of the great things about it is that it’s so easy to cook, especially if the husk is still on the ears. Then you can just pop it in the microwave or the oven. Without the husk, most people would drop the ears in a pot of boiling water. But I found an even easier way that can be used on an outdoor grill, on an indoor grill pan or just in the oven.
Herbed Gilled Corn
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ready In: 20 minutes
- 3 ears fresh corn, cleaned
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dired parsley
- 1.2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3 pieces foil, enough to wrap corn
- Mix all ingredients except corn and foil. Lay out foil pieces and place an ear on each piece of foil.
- Rub butter-herb mixture evenly on each ear and wrap corn in foil.
- Grill (or bake) for 15 minutes on medium-low heat, turning frequently.